Kingston Centre for Independent Living (KCIL) is a user-led organisation based in Kingston upon Thames. For over forty five years we have campaigned for full equality of status, opportunity and inclusion for all disabled people.
We provide a range of services to ensure that disabled people who live, work or study in Kingston are able to lead independent lives. We also provide disability-related advice and information to other interested individuals or organisations.
You can contact us on tel: 020 8546 9603 or email email@example.com See the Who's Who at KCIL page for individuals' direct dial numbers.
KCIL seeks to ensure that all disabled people across the Royal Borough Of Kingston live as independently as they choose.
Our mission is to provide information, advice and support to all disabled people living in the Royal Borough of Kingston and the surrounding areas and to empower them to have a voice, take control of their lives, and be treated equally.
· Providing quality support services that meet the needs of disabled people;
· Creating a sustainable organisation by ensuring that all our work is fully funded; have a broad range of funding streams allowing us to invest in the development of new services which meet local needs;
· Raising our profile with disabled people, organisations in the voluntary and community sector, local business and with the general public;
· Eliminating social and attitudinal barriers to full inclusion for disabled people;
· Influencing the development of local and regional and campaigning on issues of national relevance;
· Working in partnership with like-minded organisations to achieve our goals.